Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome...

I'm introducing my new blog. Woo-hoo. Want to know a little about me? (I know you do) I am a 23 year old Southern California college student who has a lot of free time on his hands. I love to share my thoughts. Have you ever found yourself reading a comic book, and found something so amazing that you had to tell someone about it? Yeah, well that's what I'm doing here. What you will find here is a little of everything, but mostly articles from the comic, entertainment, film, and video game worlds. I also love to rank things. Top 10's. Top 100's. TOP 1,000,000's (kidding). I love to read comics. I love movies (I see myself as a movie buff). My family comes from the entertainment world, so I have a lot to say from those endeavors. And I am a 23 year old guy, so video games are a given.

I don't know where I want this blog to go, but I know it might come in handy later.

I will also always end with a quote I heard (or read) that I like.

"With great power comes great responsability." Stan Lee (Or Spider-man)

0 comments:

Post a Comment